Ads

Saturday, April 23, 2005

All Ends Well

Three days of torture; heart aching and emotionally unstable. Finally, yesterday something good happened. I am feeling much better and am back to my normal self.

I came back from school feeling tired and sleepy. Probably an afternoon nap would solve the problem and it did. As soon as I got out from my bed, I checked my handphone if there were any news to regards of my other half.

"No text messages." Sad I was.

I logged on to MSN Messenger to check if my other half was online. To think back, what I did was reckless and also when I wasn't able to think right.

My godbrother, Gregory, MSN me and asked me to open my house door and look at what's being left outside. Still feeling blurry, I walked slowly. It was as if I was drunk.

I opened my door and shockingly enough I saw a bouquet of flowers, a box and a letter addressed to me. Immiediately, I took them and ran to my balcony to avoid my mum from seeing the things.

I knew who they were from and that abruptly created a smile on my face. I opened the letter and read the content. Upon reading it, my eyes became watery but I tried to force back the tears.

The last sentence which read, "I love you" brought my love barrier down and instantly, I knew that I'd forgiven my other half.

The flowers...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

... were nice - smelling. I was overjoyed. Apart from the beautiful flowers, I had also received Jewel - 0304 and Pieces of You albums.

Happy I was at that moment.

Whatever it is, I am happy that we are back together again.

Signing Off,
Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment