Ads

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

My New Cam (Updated with descriptions)

What do I usually do with my cam? I use it to cam chat with my friends!

Behind the scenes

Camming with my godbrother, Gregory!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Above: This would definitely be one of my wackiest pose of the night. I wasn't thinking right so I stick out my tongue and close my right eye indicating that I was some kind of a retarded boy.. to think back, I look so childish!

And I was listening to my mp3 player in fear of hearing the barkings again.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Above: I tried to do a cool pose (staring at the camera and not smiling) and it works for me.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Above: I did not realize that I have eyebags. And my hair is terribly messy. And from this picture it looks like as if I am wearing a bra. Grr! Thought of removing this picture but hey, it's behind the scene so just keep it lah!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Above: I tried to impersonate Jay Chou. It's kind of silly though. It's ridiculous to wear a vicer in the early morning. Now you can't see my eyebags!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Above: My godbrother figets around and would not want to sit properly. The makings of an Ah Pek.. I mean Ah Beng..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Above: I tried to stare at the camera, trying to create the lustful looks but it did not work for me.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Above: Somehow, my cam fell off and I had to adjust it back. While adjusting I accidentally captured a picture of myself adjusting the camera. Not too bad ya?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Above: Now you can see my eyes!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Above: My godbrother thinks that I am crazy, doing all those funny poses and completely ignoring as I was busy snapping my own pictures. Lucky for him, he had his friend to keep him company.

That's Mr. Pooh sitting behind him. Could only see his leg.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Above: Talking about Mr. Pooh! There he is!

Below: And he decided to show me his red dog...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Note, it's 2 in the morning. I was hoping that the dogs would bark again but they did not. I want a very big Doreamon soft toy as one of my birthday presents!

Signing Off,
Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment