Ads

Monday, April 11, 2005

The Chalet Story: Final Installation

Author's Note: This is a continuation from part 3 of The Chalet Story. Before reading this entry, read part 1, 2 and 3 first to avoid confusion.

... As soon as it was five in the morning, I hailed a cab to go back home. Others were sad to see me leave but I promised them that I will be back since all my stuffs were still at the chalet.

Upon reaching my doorstep, I rang the door bell. But nobody answered. I was all alone outside, waiting.


Tired, I sat at the chair that was placed outside of my doorway. I waited for a couple of minutes before ringing the doorbell again. I began knocking on the wooden door like a madman.

"Mummy, it's me! Open up the door! Open up the door! Open up the door!" I shouted.

Then the door creaked open slowly. A tall figure stood behind the door. Hurry up!I thought.

My dad opened the door and let me in without me answering any of his questions as I was rushing to the bathroom.

I heaved a huge sigh of relieve as I slowly slide opened my bathroom door. My mum prepared me tea to ease my stomach. I went to the balcony and checked my e-mails before proceeding to my room.

Without hesitation, I jumped onto my bed and hug my bolster to sleep. At that point of time, I missed my darling so much. I wished I was hugging my darling instead of my smelly bolster filled with cum stains.

Evil Twin: Eww! You're so disgusting! You masturbate every single night and you don't bother to clean up the mess!

Me: Did you put a spy cam in my room?

Evil Twin: ...

Time passed by so swiftly that it was already in the afternoon. I had missed out all the fun but still I was glad that I was sleeping on my comfy bed.

I woke up and prepared myself. By the time I reached the chalet, it was already 5 and it seemed that I had missed a whole load of fun.

Since I was already late, why not make my entrance with grand and style, I thought. I rent a pair of roller blades and wore my shades. I skate with style and elegance until I reached the unit.

Abruptly, I lost my balance and fall flat on my butt. Talking about style and elegance huh?

As I stepped into the unit, I saw only two of my classmates. I pondered where the rest could have gone to. And then I realize they were all in the room upstairs. I decided to tip-toed my way up and opened the door abruptly scaring the hell out of some of my classmates.

It was already six and so I decided to start preparing the barbeque stuffs. With the help of Rahila and Devi, we managed to set up the babeque pit with ease. But misfortune happened minutes later when rahila tried to get the fire started.

A tiny flame burnt a hole in Rahila's jeans. Lucky for her, the hole wasn't somewhere that would reveal the most sacred part of her body.

At one point, everyone seemed to be staring at a particular something. Hazman, the muscular guy in the picture, was scratchin his body. He claimed that the particular something made him itched.

While the two girls appeared to be like mannequins. Time seems to stand still.

Evil Twin: Of course la! Pictures can't move what! Use your brain ah! Use your brain!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Then we decided to take a class photo together...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Carol refused to have her pictures taken while I was the photographer. That explained why we weren't in the photo.

Yet again, the photo seemed innocent and decent to you right?

Well...

You're so wrong!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The ones circled in light blues were looking at the guy's butt.

The girl circled in blue(Rahila): Oh my! His butt looks awfully delicious. I better try not to make it too obvious by ogling at his butt like Taufik.

The guy circled in blue(Taufik): *Tilted his body towards Rahila so that he could get a better view of the guy's butt* Oh la la! I can feel my hands squeezing his butt. It's so firm and tight!

If you see the picture carefully, there was someone who wasn't too happy with Taufik and that is the guy circled in white.

The guy circled in white(Salimie): WHY YOU BRAT! I LOVED YOU SO MUCH AND YET YOU LOOK AT ANOTHER GUY'S BUTT!

Here's another one.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Nothing seems to be wrong with this picture, you may say. I beg to differ.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Told you so!

At 7.30pm, Carol had to go as she had something on. I thanked her for coming even though she had a busy schedule. At that time, Mr. Samuel came and stayed for a mere 10 minutes. Nevertheless, he bought for us two fruit juice bottles.

Then the barbeque food were ready. Everyone except for me dashed and grabbed those food and gobbled them up within split seconds. I was upset and decided to barbeque my own food.

Mr. Shafique, our class advisor, came with his fiance. We were glad that the chalet had a big turn out. We were thankful that this time round, it worked out. It really alleviated our spirits.

However, the two dearest person I'd invited did not come. Sad I was.

I decided to roller blade by myself till it was 9pm. Yet again, I missed a photo-taking section with Mr. Shafique and his fiance.

Urgh! Why must I always miss out the good parts?

Then Mr.Byju, our Local Area Network(LAN), came. We took another class photo which includes Mr.Byju.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Picture Perfect!

A close-up...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Then Mr. Byju, Devi, Rahila, Taufik and I decided to play a game of bowling. It was a dreadful walk as it was extremely far from our chalet. I was almost breathless and I fell three times while roller-blading.

Shame on me!

Approximately half an hour later, we arrived at our designated location. Devi decided not to play as she had injured her wrist while boxing Dverg and bringing back Taufik to safety.

I was second to go. While waiting for my turn, I decided to take a photo with Devi.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I looked awfully short when I tugged in my shirt.

Without even looking at the scores, everybody already know who the winner would be. It was clear-cut ME!

Hitting down almost all the pins and scoring a few strikes, it was impossible for the rest to beat me with the scores. I was unbeatable.

After the game, we decided to take another picture. At that moment, Rahila somehow developed a mood-swing...

At first, she was moody and her expression tells it all that she was fuming mad for no apparent reason..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The next moment...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

She was smiling and laughin hysterically. Devi tried to distanced herself from her.
I was sad that Salimie and Erna weren't able to join us for the Bowling game. The game was fun but without them, our night was a little less dull.

Then we bid goodbye to Mr. Byju. Now I know the reason why he took many pictures of us.

He wanted these pictures to be an evident to his wife that he was out with his students and not having affairs outside. HAHAHA!

We sat at MacDonalds and took our supper before leaving for the beach. I, however, wasn't able to walk properly as I was on blades. Many a times, I had difficulty balancing myself as I was already tired and sleepy.

An hour later, we arrived back at the chalet. The rest of us decided to sleep since we were very tired and sleepy but Taufik was still very hungry.

He decided to gobble up a entire chicken wing.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The night is a very dark and mysterious time of day; only at night, can people scream, walk, talk and sit up, sometimes without recollection in the morning. Many things are going on in the brain as the eyes close, and the mind begins to wander.

A bed can turn into a dream machine for some, or it can turn into a "worst nightmare" for others. When waking up in the morning and feeling more exhausted occurs, it is time to evaluate what is going on when the mind takes over.

Sleep, as important as it is, often becomes a neglected part of life. Especially for teenagers, sleep sometimes is a rare thing, while some people appear to be able to do without sleep, eventually, it will "catch" up to them. Once the eyelids close, the muscles relax yet, the brain is just getting started.

There I was sharing the mattress with my friend, Taufik who actually occupied 3/4 of the bed. He was big size (muscular), therefore the need to have that extra space. However, I was struggling to keep myself on the mattress and not to roll to the cold hard floor.

While he was already asleep, I was still trying to get myself to sleep. I was not comfortable with my sleeping position. I was unable to move around the mattress.

Only minutes later I slept. Occasionally I was awaken by Taufik's snoring. For a moment, I thought of suffocating him with a pillow or hit him unconcious with the metal hanger but then again, I was too tired to do so.

When I was about to close my eyes, I saw his arm swinging in my direction. Oh no! I'm doom for! I thought.

BAM!

His arm hit against my chest and I spurted out saliva. I swear that if I am suppose to go for another chalet and to stay overnight, I will not sleep with Taufik again. Never!

The room started to become cramped as another one of our muscular classmates came in and occupied the space below my feet. GOD! That was the first time I felt so restricted in my entire life.

The time ticked pass hastily and soon it was already morning. Everyone except for Taufik and I were still deep in our sleep. The rest were already packing up their belongings.

It was 9am; still an hour and a half to go before we book out from our chalet. I did not had a good night sleep. I was too tired to open my eyes. I wanted to continue sleeping.

Minutes later, Taufik woke up and got out from bed, only leaving me, the only person to be still sleeping. But finally, I felt free. I began tossing and turning around the mattress.

At last, FREEDOM!

But it was taken away from me when I had to wake up. I groaned and unreluctantly got out from my bed, still feeling tired and blurry.

Minutes later, everyone was ready and we were ready set off. A good beginning with a good ending.

I would like to thank everyone who made this chalet possible and happening. I would not have done it without them. I truly appreciate those who still take the time to come down to our chalet despite your busy schedule.

This chalet really means alot to a few of us especially when it is the last class chalet that I will be organizing. Those who did not even try to participate into coming to our chalet, I see no interest of you as more than a classmate.

Many pleasant things happened in the chalet but as blogger kept on having the downtime error which really pisses me off, I skipped a few parts. Reading it is not as interesting as being there yourself. You have to experience it to get to know us better and to be able to experience the close bonds between us.

I will not forget those 3 days and 2 nights I'd spent with my classmates who are and will be my friends forever.

...

...

Since Rahila's birthday was over, it was time for her to do her daily chores.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"I HATE YOU!" shouted Rahila.

Signing Off,
Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment