Ads

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Stray Dogs

Woof! Woof! Woof!

Woof! Aaaa wooooo!

woof! Wolf!

Two stray dogs keeps on barking at night and in the wee hours. And sometimes they won't stop barking. I wonder what were they barking at?

It's very irritating. I can't even have a good night sleep. Even after I had close my windows shut, their barkings seem to have penetrated through the glasses.

Minutes ago, the dogs barked again. I had enough and went to the kitchen to get my secret weapon to shut them up. I could not stand their barkings any longer or I would go crazy.

I went back to the balcony and positioned my hands so that I can aim accurately at the dog.

I swung my hands and there it flew and hit the dog's body. It bark its last bark. Well, ~ not exactly. It ran away. I aimed at the other dog but missed.

It understands and moved away. If I ever hear barks again, I shall report to the, er, what do you call those people who capture stray animals?

Yup, if I ever hear barks again!

Oh, the item that I threw were ice cubes. Muahaha!

Signing Off,
Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment