Ads

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

My New Friend

Two weeks back, I was supposedly to message one of my friends to regards of school matters. Somehow, I did not realize that I had keyed in the wrong number.

My cellular beeped and there it indicated that I had received a message. I read and realize that I had accidentally keyed in two different digits at the back of the handphone number from the original.

Asked to re-confirm if he was the person I was looking for, I sent him another message again. It was clear that I messaged the wrong number but I was stubborn and wanted to know who the other sender really was.

Minutes later, I received a messaged indicating his full name. I was pleasantly surprised. He was someone who I recently know at a singing practice. Not that, I participated in the practise but I was there to accompany my other half.

As days passed by, we chatted via SMSes and we got to know each other a little better.

The bottom line is it's really an eye opener to have messaged to a wrong number and found out that it was someone whom we knew.

Signing Off,
Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment