Ads

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Voices

Hey, your other half is much younger than you by four or five years.. or hey, your other half is older than you by six to seven years?

But some say age would not be a problem or a barrier to their relationship. However, I have to agree with that. Who cares if my other half is younger or older than me by four to five years.

As long as I love my other half, that's all matters.

Others say that having a other half who is younger than you or probably still at the age 15 or 16 could be rather complicated.

At this age, they are still finding their identity. Some would not be able to commit to a serious relationship. Even if they do try, it would not last. They are still too young to be able to understand the true meaning of LOVE.

At this very age, they are good at flirting. At this very age, they want to be accept in this modern society; to be able to have alot of friends. They want to be popular. They want to be cool. They want to SOCIALIZE.

But when they grow older, then they will begin to understand having alot of friends actually means NOTHING. What is the point of having many friends when they will not be able to be there for you if you encounter problems.

Would you rather have many friends who will probably abandon you halfway in life or have an other half who will promise to love you forever?

What's the use of befriending strangers in IRC when you already have plenty of friends? To be popular or you would rather say I want to socialize more.

And then to jeapordize your current relationship even though both of you trust one another. You can never know what lies ahead in the future.

Some say at the age of 16, you tend to be immature about love. Sometimes I have to agree on that.

When you are much older, I believe then you understand how I feel.

I feel empty now. I feel loveless. I feel that our connections are tearing off even though you felt it is still alright.

I gave in each time. Approving to everything you say, letting you have what you want. But each time I tried to tell you not to do certain things, your mood changes and I have to take back what I say just in order not to upset you.

Scenario 1: I plan for something grand for you but suddenly my plans were abruptly interrupted when you had to go out with your parents or go out with your friends at night or having to go to your singing practices.

I don't mind. I tried to made other plans so that they won't intercept with yours.

Scenario 2: When you were sick, you were persistent to still play badminton but I told you to have a good rest at home and cancel the appointment. You became moody.

I have to take back what I'd said because I don't want you to get upset.

Scenario 3: When I tried to tell or explain to you in a soft manner, you thought I wasn't too happy with your decisions.

I have to say I was kidding.

Scenario 4: I was asking why you still go to IRC to find new friends when you already have plenty of them. Note, I was just asking. And you thought I forbid you.

But seriously is it wrong to just ask a small favour and that is for you not to chat in IRC anymore?

I think it will be wrong because you will start to become angry.

Everytime, it is your way. When will I have mine? When can I have my way.

I'm tired, really tired.

Signing Off,
Shah Rizal

No comments:

Post a Comment