Ads

Wednesday, April 6, 2005

Transmission Ceased

I would not be able to blog for another three more days due to many reasons. Currently, my 5 other classmates and I am doing a school project which will be submitted pretty soon but because of our negligence and slow moving pace work, we had fallen terribly behind.

Now, it's time for us to catch up as not much time is left. However, only one in my group is really knowledgable about the codings and connections and that makes us proceed even slower.

Not that I am saying the others including myself do not know how to do codings and connections but we are not that good at it. Though we tried to help in many other ways; creating the user interface, finding information on our subject on the internet and consulting the lecturers.

Personally, I think that is not enough to minimize the work load for our group assistant leader. I shall try to pool in as many resources as I can.

Anyone who knows how to create a registration and login page using dreamweaver, please kindly e-mail me at icyboy85@gmail.com or MSN me if you have my e-mail address.

I truly appreciate your help! Xie Xie!

I am also trying to perfect-fied my site. Noticed that there are no more than one scrollbars? And my right side is now more neat and organized. But there are still many things to be modified in my blog.

The final part for The Chalet Story will be up by the end of this week.

Signing Off,
Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment