Ads

Friday, April 15, 2005

Nature

There I was , alighting from the bus and walking to the pedestrian crossing, listening to Ayumi Hamasaki's song; forgiveness. It was supposedly to be a sad song but since I did not understand what she was singing, I turned it into an uplifting song.

As I walked, a few flower petals fell onto my hair and in front of me. When I was about to cross the road, I saw people staring in my direction. I was pondering what could really grab their attention.

Without even realizing, dried flower petals and leaves were falling all around me. And then there was a gentle breeze, ruffling my hair and blowing against my face. I looked up and saw what was happening; it was raining leaves and petals.

I stopped what I was doing and admire the falling petals and leaves. Somehow, I felt I was in heaven or should I say at a meadow. I felt grounded. I feel nature.

I did not want to move and wished for the time to stand still. I wished to sit down or even to lie down while the leaves and petals fall on me. but I can't.

I moved on.

I desire to be surrounded by leafy green trees sprouting yellow flowers which will rain upon me creating a picturesque scene.

I have always wanted this to happen and finally it happened.

Signing Off,
Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment