Ads

Friday, April 22, 2005

Recovering

I will resume my normal blogging routine soon but as for now...

I have replaced the previous post with a picture of "Deleted".

I was unable to access my internet browser for some apparent reasons. Thus, I asked my friend to post an entry on the internet browser problem I am experiencing. Less expected he to post to regards of my torn relationship.

Today, I checked my g-mail and was shocked to received 231 e-mails...

And for the past 29 hours, I received 67 calls from my classmates and blog readers.

48 text messages sent to my handphone...

I am glad and thankful for all of your concerns. I will be alright. I will recover.

Thanks to those who signed my guestbook and commented on the comment box for this entry.

I will be alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment