Ads

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Taking Up Tennis

Since I was young, I wanted to learn how to play tennis so badly. Till now, I have not master it yet. Disappointed I was. And also, my eagerness to take up tennis is also partly influenced by Adam.

I favoured watching the sisters, Venus and Serena Williams playing tennis than David Beckham scoring goals or Mark Chay doing the backstroke or whatever you call that in swimming.

Someone please teach me how to play tennis. I WANT TO PLAY TENNIS! I beg of you.

Evil Twin: So now you're begging. Don't stoop so low!

As for now, I'm wasting my time playing computer games at home. And if I'm tired, sleeping would be my second best choice.

Working out or exercising will only take place when I really need to train up my biceps and reducing the stupid baby fats around my waist.

I don't really intend to train up till I am all that kind of a muscular guy. When one grow old, all the muscles will become flabby.

Ewww...

I really would not want to imagine that; simply gross to me.

Now, I am terribly sick, suffering from block nose and terrible sore throat. I nearly lost my voice last night while practising on how to sing.

I pray to GOD that my throat will be healed soon so that I can enjoy kissing my other half this coming Valentine's Day.

Evil Twin: Don't be so gross...

Signing Off,
Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment