Ads

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Bigger Boobs, French Kiss and Sore Throat



"What a topic," Tra-la said.



If you are wondering who the hell is Tra-la, don't worry as I will introduce you to her later. She has been my friend for nineteen years.



Yes. I know her since I was born. Now, let's get back to the topic and stop pondering about who she might be. Curiosity kills the cat.



I am really mad at myself for not taking good care of myself. I'm down with a mild sore throat and I hope it would not get worst. I hate it when this happens because I can't think well and I get easily restless.



I'm praying that it will get better before Valentine's Day as for I want to french kiss my other half.



"Eww! You disgusting pervetic guy!" Tra-la shouted.



Hey I was kidding.



...



Then agan, maybe not. *Grins*



Apparently, I still have to go to school on that day, cutting short the time I will be spending with my other half on that very day. It's already bad enough that Valentine's Day falls on a Monday; the beginning of the week whereby people are feeling the blues.



Fret not! With the company of your love ones, you will feel nothing else but the tinge feeling of love.



I remembered my friend giving the best present to his other half. He sent his other half for a breast enlargement surgery.



"I prefer natural," said my Evil Twin.



I don't really prefer ladies with too big boobs. It's really a turn-off. Why would one want bigger boobs. What purpose does it serve.



Hey girls, my boobs are bigger than yours. Feel inferior to me!



Take Pamela Anderson for example. She went to get her boobs bigger three times only to realize they're too big and thus she had to decrease the size.



How about Fiona Xie's?



Oh yes, they are big indeed. Every time I watch her on television, it's as if she's about to topple. Big on top, small at the bottom. And each time she walks, her boobs would bounce tremendously.



Tsk! Tsk!

I shall end my entry with a Lunar New Year greeting by TaufikBatisah.net.

Look at where those two oranges are positioned. My oh my!

Signing Off,

Shah Rizal Isaac



No comments:

Post a Comment