Ads

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Saga Seed Competition; Likes And Dislikes (Updated)

The saga seed competition results are out. Sadly, my other half and I did not win. However we manage to be listed in the Can book of records. Eager to find out what we had created and designed for the competition? Click here.

The entry which I liked the most was the first prize winner. It had a lush green tree adorned with saga seeds on it! The 'I (heart) You' on it was also very suitable for the theme.

However, the entry I liked least was Ang Jia Jun's. It didn't seem to have any creativity, and it seems like he did it without any heart or soul. Just overlapping hearts and nothing else! The hearts are even more round than heart-shaped!

I think the reason why we did not win was due to our lack of glue. A few saga seeds had dropped out and it looks very untidy.

I would give probably a 7/10 for our entry. If it weren't for the glue, it would be an 8.5/10.


Well, if Can.com.sg is going to hold this competition again next year, my other half and I are going to do much better.

Cheers!

Signing off,
Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment