Ads

Thursday, February 3, 2005

Ain't Going to Sway

Despite being sick and tired for the past few days, I still continued blogging; it's part of my daily chores. Amazing enough, I showed no signs of fatigue to my classmates and my other half.

I am having this terrible block nose and it really is bringing my energy and mood level down. I have no appetite eating since my sense of smell and taste will diminish when I am having a cold. I can't talk properly. I can't think well. I'm so sick.

Whatever!

Recently, I went to a particular shopping center alone to buy a few things.

While shopping, I bumped into a very aggresive middle age lady who was shopping for lingerie. She was frustrated and thought that I was taking advantage of her.

I rolled my eyes and walked away without apologising. Hey, it's really not my fault. She wasn't paying attention to her surrounding. When I was about to walk away, she pulled my sleeves and demanded an apology.

Although I hesitated for a moment, I apologized in the end. She smirked.

I went to another section to buy a particular item for my other haldf when I saw that middle age lady again. Darn! Why must our path cross always?

I ignored her and continued shopping. Suddenly, a particular item caught my attention. I rushed to the section and was about to take a look at it when the middle age lady grabbed it away from the shelves.

I glared at her.

"Hey lady, I saw that first!" I shouted.

"Did you?" she said gleefully. "I doubt so!"

I was mad, really mad. I grabbed her hair and thrust her to the wall. I slapped her silly before punching her chest till she vomitted milk out.

Yes, not blood but milk.

I was traumatized when she was still all smile instead of shouting in pain.

"More!" she shouted. "Give to me more!"

She seemed to be enjoying it. I was reluctant to be seen with that crazy middle age woman. I took my cellular out from my pocket and called the rapist that my best friend had recommended to me earlier.

I tried to get away from her but she wrapped her hands around my legs. I was petrified as for she might grope my thing. I tried to shake her off but to no avail.

Just before she could reach out her hand for my thing, the rapist came.

"Thank god! Finish her off!" I ordered.



"Yes master! I am going to brutally rape her!"

Evil Twin: Look at his wide smile. He scares me!

I walked out of the shopping mall feeling disatisfied. Just my luck to have bump into someone so rude even though she was much older than me, an elder to be precise.

I swear that if I ever see her again, I would not show her any mercy.

After hours of walking, I decided to sit at one of the benches near Esplanade and take a breather.

I took out my discman from my bag and listened to one of Ayumi Hamasaki's ballad song. Soothing it was to my ears.

Abruptly, I was interrupted by a tap on my shoulder. I took the earpiece from my ears and turned back.

"Oink! Oink! I am a cute cuddly pig. Buy me and you can have a pleasurable time mating with me! Oink! Oink!"

Eww! No way! I thought. Mating with a pig is like courtinig your death. Besides, it's a soft toy. It neither correspond to the partner's movement nor moans.

So what's the good use of mating with a soft toy much less with a pig. That's so grossed.

I grabbed the piggy forcefully and threw it into the river.

Good riddance!

All I need now is some peace so that I could enjoy listening to my Ayumi Hamsaki's songs.

Signing Off,
Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment