Ads

Sunday, February 13, 2005

I Believe In Karma

What comes around, goes around. When you do good deeds, you will receive the goodness in return. And if you have been mischevious (e.g. having sex without condom), you will be cursed.

Last Friday, I met up with my other half. While I was waiting at the void deck, I was listening to Ayumi Hamasaki's My Story. Note that this has got nothing to do with what I am going to type later.

My other half arrived and we decided to advance to our destination. Before that, I returned the CD titled the power of love while my other half returned my savings to me in a small pouch.

It contained a total amount of 140 bucks. I decided to put it into my bag. Since I was busy listening to the song and talking to my other half, I wasn't paying attention on whether I had placed the pouch safely in my bag.

I can't multi-task. I would be blur when I do that.

We went to a particular shopping center to have our lunch. As we were about to warm up our seats, I realize the pouch was no where to be found in my bag. We panicked.

I searched frantically.

Darn!

We went back the same route to search for our pouch but to no avail. We could not find it.

My heart was aching terribly. My blooding savings were gone in split seconds due to my carelessness.

My other half comforted me. I swear it would not happen again.

Then we thought that our day was ruined as I do not have the mood to do anything else. But we were wrong.

We cannot undo the things that we'd done or retrieve back the things that we'd lost. Scream till you bleed, get over it and move on.

What comes around, goes around. Whoever found my pouch will get its just desserts.

In the evening, my mum called me. She had decided to buy a sling bag which cost the amount that I lost earlier.

Son, mum bought you a Billabong sling bag. I thought it suits you and you will like it. Do you know how much it costs?

...

140 dollars...

I was shocked.

Signing Off,
Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment