Ads

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Disgusting Moment

I was to rot to death during one of my earlier lessons today; boredom has overtaken me. I fear of failing this module as I have not been attentive to the lecturer's lessons.

Practically, I was doing my own things; chattering away with my other classmates. They were talking about their disgusting moments. After which, I recalled one when I was in Kindergarten.

I recalled it happened during playtime. My classmates and I went to the playground to enjoy ourselves. We left our schoolbags on the table and water bottles on the shelves.

When time was up, we went back to our classroom only to know that other students had taken the class for their lessons. As the kindergarten was small and only made up of three rooms, we had to take turns using them.

Thirsty I was after exhausting myself at the playground. I proceeded to the shelves and took my water bottle. I opened the lid and sip the water using a straw.

The water tasted bitter.

Maybe my taste bud wasn't working well at that moment, I thought. Or I was so thirsty that the water tasted bitter to me.

Complete utter nonsense.

I take another sip but the water still tasted the same - bitter. I wondered. I completely opened the water bottle lid only to realize something unusual floating on the water.

I took a closer look.

The object was black in color and sticky. Weird enough the water was still clean and crystal-clear. Minutes later, then I realized what the object was. Shocked I was to see what was inside my water bottle.

It was that thing.

Evil Twin: What thing? What was inside your bloody bottle, arsehole?

You're close!

Evil Twin: What?

You're dumb!

What's inside my bottle was a floating human faeces. I was really traumatized that I shouted across the classroom and started to point middle finger to everyone including the teachers.

They were dumb-founded when they saw how aggressive I was.

As if.

I did not even realize that the water was contaminated and I drank it. I drank water with floating human faeces in it. How gross that could be.

I cursed whoever did that barbaric thing.

From then onwards, I decided not to carry water bottles anymore. I was afraid that the incident would repeat again.

Upon reaching home, I vomitted several times. I was terribly sick.

How could such a thing happen in a kindergarten school? There were toilets but why would my water bottle be a target of removing wastes.

The teachers aren't doing their job!

Dozens of students in the classroom but nobody detected that something was amiss. Separated from my water bottle for 10 minutes was a very short time. How could the culprit be so fast of removing his waste from his body?

Did he passed his motion at his seat in the classroom filled with students and teachers or did he went to the toilet and used my water bottle as the toilet bowl?

That will still be unanswered and I do not wish to know.

However I prayed for the same thing to happen to the culprit. I hated him.

Signing Off,
Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment