Ads

Monday, February 21, 2005

The Past Few Days...

I'd been neglecting my blog and the number of updates per week has decreased. It is partly due to my laziness. Or maybe not.

My other half introduced me an online game, Rush on Seven Episodes also known as R.O.S.E. I was not really keen at the beginning since there would always be an error upon downloading the game.

And also that I know nothing about the game. I was lost.

Days past and I realized I had not be patient enough to wait for the game downloads to finish. That was the problem to why I wasn't really keen with the game.

Once the setup of the game was completed, I played it with my other half. Exciting it was.

There are many things that you can do in the game; collecting items, doing quests, join unions, battle monsters, make weapon, learn spells and etc.

Soon, I was addicted to the game. Thus, neglecting every other things. But not anymore. I began to realize the game has taken away most of my sleeping hours.

Now, I shall make up for lost time and do other important stuffs. It is important to balance work and play.

Signing Off,
Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment