Ads

Wednesday, February 2, 2005

Insanity 101 (NC 16)



This is an inside joke between Adam , Lionel, Jaka and I. Cock Lan is our chemistry teacher back then in secondary school while J is one of our best friends.


Both of them are funny characters in our secondary school life.



Miss Tan or should I say Cock Lan was one the wackiest teacher we ever had. We don't call her Cock Lan for no apparent reasons but that Cock Lan is part of her name. Unusual for someone to name their child that kind of name.



It sounds rather crude and I always wondered what her colleagues and friends would address her. Miss Tan or Cock Lan?



That I must really ponder hard.



J, our best friend has very big assets. Whenever she walks, her big boobs would boucne and bounce so hard that we feared they might fall off from her chest.



Thus we decided to create a very crude joke; Miss Tan Cock Lan Vs J.



How ironic could it get?



Miss Cock Lan: Hey! Who do you think you are showing your chest like that in front of me?



Miss J: What! Where got where got wh...



Cock Lan slapped her silly b4 she could finish.



Miss J: Why did you slap me? Now you shall pay!!



Without a second to lose, she adjusted both her mighty black lotus and started firing like nobody's business. Cock Lan had nipples stuck on everywhere of her body.



Miss Cock Lan: Hmph! Now my turn! HEIYA!



Sounds from her rattling bobby begin to arise as they spin and spin just waiting to fire. Cock Lan stood firm with legs rooted strong to the ground as she raise both her arms up high!



J did a scan on her. Target detected. Opponent's move: mk91 machine gun installed, stench of cock and lan, acidic milk.



Miss Cock Lan: FIGHTO ON!! Chik kin!



Tetetetete boom boom tatatatatatata boom. Spheesh spheesh spheesh.



J knew what was coming but it was useless to resist.


And here's another one.

R: Where is the painting of the fallen Madonna?



A: I don't know...all I saw left was one of her booby.



R: Rats...that painting is worth a fortune!



A: What!! You never told me that.



R: Well I suppose we can always get another copy by asking Miss Tan to pose nude again.



A: I suppose so... I tell you ah, in my wrestling game on Xbox I've created the prefect Miss tan along with the as her opening theme...One day you must come and see.



Me: ...



Alright! Let's not get too crude and obscene here. Talking about obscenity, two days ago while I was having a two hours break before the next lesson, I spotted something really obscene.



I saw a Malay woman in her fourties walking on the pathway to the bus-stop. Nothing unusual about that you might say. But you are so wrong.



She was wearing a shirt that was somewhat see-through and I realized she wasn't wearing any bra at all at that particular time.



I was shocked.



Without thinking, I told my other gal classmates about it and thier eyes wide opened.



One of them even insisted that I was enjoying at the sight of the gigantic boobs as I was laughing and smiling away.



Obviously, I wasn't enjoying. I was disgusted by that sight. The woman was messy and filthy. But I really pity her.



Signing Off,

Shah Rizal Isaac


No comments:

Post a Comment