Ads

Tuesday, February 1, 2005

Running



Love is somewhat similar to finding your tree in the wood.



Some people fall in love with the first tree while others would continue their search for their perfect tree but still ended up coming out of the woods alone.



As I journeyed through the woods, I found the first tree that i had set my eyes on but unfortunately, I lost it.



But now I'm in search of the tree again...



I love this quote alot. Not that I'm in search of another tree but I already found mine.



Since morning, I was running. I was late for school so I decided to take the MRT instead. I ran from my house to the station which was 2.5 kilometers apart.



And at the train station, upon learning that the train had arrived. I dashed to the control station, up the stairs to the platform at the second floor and slipped my way past the closing doors of the train.



The other passengers were looking at me as if I am an alien but who cares. And when I arrived at my destination, I still kept on running, fearing that I would be late for class.



I only stopped when I was already settled down in class.



Feeling tired, I decided to delicate some of the project tasks to my team members. Not that I am lazy but I was lethargic.



Fearing that I would not do well for the six round run for my Sports and Wellness lesson, I decided to forgo it and go home instead.



After school, I went to the place where there were alot of Saga Seed trees and I started to pick the seeds up from the ground. Passer-bys stared at me as if I was some kind of a freak.



LOL!



Signing Off,

Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment