Ads

Friday, February 4, 2005

Nightmarish Dreams



Why wouldn't you just name your topic nightmares instead of nightmarish dreams? What's the difference?



I thought it sounded spooky. Enough said and let's get on with the show.



I hardly slept yesterday as one of my nostril is blocked. I hate it when that happens. I tossed and turned several times, listened to songs, counting 1 t0 100 but none worked.



I can't sleep when I have running nose or blocked nose. It's terrible. Each 15 minutes, I increased the number of pillows below my head. From 1 to 2 to 3 and finally to 4.



That didn't work either.



I decided to sit upright on my bed hugging my bolster. Surpisingly, I feel asleep with ease. And that's when the nightmarish dreams engulfed my mind.



I was in a deserted town, with no weapons for protection. I walked into an empty house filled with fog. Scared I was at that very moment.



Abruptly, my other half appeared in front of me. Relieved I was upon seeing my other half but unfortunately, my other half disappeared.



And then, I saw my parents standing by my side. I was glad and wanted to hug them but they diminished into thin air too. Weird it was to me.



Suddenly, I heard someone calling my name from behind me. I turned and saw my grandma. Apparently, she was holding an axe in her hand.



She approached me in a slow pace while still calling my name. I smiled. I walked towards her.



Abruptly, she lifted her hands high up and swung the axe at me.



SNAP!



My head fell off and rolled to the floor. Amazingly, I was still much alive even after my head was seperated from my body.



I shouted for help but to no avail. My grandma came for the second time. She swung her axe towards me again. This time she slashed my head into half.



Blood gushed out and splatted on my grandma's dress.



I woke up only to realize I was on the floor and not on the bed.



Signing Off,

Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment