Ads

Sunday, February 6, 2005

Saga Seed Competition



My other half and I had taken part in the Saga Seed competition. Last Friday, we went to Compass Point Shopping Mall to buy all the neccesities for the competition.



Of course, saga seeds are not for sale; we have to collect them instead. It was a real drag to find the locations of where saga seed trees are planted.



A week ago, we went to Punggol End to collect saga seeds but there weren't many. Besides, it was a scorching day and I had a stomach upset. I wasn't able to continue with the collecting of saga seeds.



Then we realized there weren't aplenty of saga seeds to go about doing the Artwork.



Disappointed I was and my only options was to give up since I had only a few saga seeds to use and I did not know of any other locations of where saga seed trees are planted.



Oh no! No Saga seeds means no competition!



Evil Twin: Stop whining lah!



I went home feeling sad.



Sister: Kor, you collected saga seeds just now?



Yes, I did. How did you know, sister?



Sister: There ~ pointing to the computer table where I had left my saga seeds. Where did you collect them from?



Punggol End.



Sister: That's kinda far. I know somewhere near and that is just at the sidewalk a few meters away from our house.



My eyes went wide open. Instantly, I grabbed my sister's hands and begged her for the location but she refused to spill the beans.



I slapped her silly and punch her stomach till she bled.



Just Kidding!



The next day, I went out in the evening to collect the saga seeds. I had a jar full of them. I was contented.



Two days ago, we went to Punggol End where we did our Artwork. It took two and a half hours to complete the entire design using saga seeds and flower petals on a drawing block.



The only thing left for us to do is to submit the design before the dateline.



I will take pictures of the Artwork that my other half and I had created.



Signing Off,

Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment