Ads

Wednesday, February 9, 2005

Happy Lunar New Year



Recently, I had burnt a hole in my pocket; spend at least $100 on gifts for my other half for this coming Valentine's Day. But seriously, I really don't mind.

Do not tell my other half, okay?

Evil Twin: Are you really dumb or are you faking it? Duh! Not only your other half but half of the population in Singapore know about it already

How come?

Evil Twin: They read your blog, arsehole!

No vulgarities please. It's the Lunar New Year.

Anyway, I would like to wish everyone especially the chinese people,



Happy Lunar New Year



Yesterday was my mother's birthday and I had clean forgotten about it. How unfilial I am. Sigh.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish my mother a happy birthday. I wish my dearest mother longevity and may she be wealthier than before.

So that my daily pocket allowance will increase.



Signing Off,

Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment