Ads

Monday, February 7, 2005

A Gift From Taufik Batisah & Another From Taufik's Webmaster

Congratulation Rizal! was the topic at TaufikBatisah.net website under the fiknatic news column.

Thrilled I was upon knowing that I had won the "Name the fanclub" contest. I ave myself a pat on my shoulder and skipped around with joy. Okay, maybe I was a little exagerating on that part.

Nevertheless, I was happy.

Evil Twin: You are bluffing right?

No way!

Visit Taufik Batisah's official site here; http://www.taufikbatisah.net/fiknatic/2005/02/congratulations-rizal.html

The first paragraph already knocked me out of my senses.

TaufikBatisah.net would like to extend our heatiest congratulations to Rizal Isaac for winning the Name-the-FanClub contest! As promised, Taufik has personally chosen and autographed a leather bracelet strap!

How cool is that, huh?

Here's a few pictures of Taufik Batisah wearing my GIFT!




Let's do a little close up on the leather bracelet strap, shall we?



And now, let's pass the leather bracelet strap to me.



I was trying to act cute but failed.



Ah, Taufik Batisah signed at the back of the leather bracelet strap. How fortunate could I be.

I would want to thank those who had voted for my fan club named "Fiknatic" to be your choice. I really appreciate it very much.

Of course now Fiknatic is the official fan club name and I am proud of myself for having to come up that creative name. Whenever the name Fiknatic appears in TaufikBatisah site or in the media, I smile with joy.

Alright, let's move on to the next topic.

I received a gift from Razlan, Taufik Batisah webmaster.

Fantasia Barinno CD



He read my wish lists listed at my blog so he decided to get me this out of all the other wishes I want.

No words could describe how happy I am right now.

Tra-la-la.

Signing Off,
Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment