Ads

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Why must entries have topics? What's the point of having topics for entries when it's not really that neccessary?



We are blogging about our daily life and probably other things but why must we really need to put topics? Why must we crack our brains just to think for a suitable topic for the particular entry that we are writing?



That I shall ponder. Or maybe I already know the answer. We have nothing better to do in life than to waste 5 precious minutes of thinking a topic for an blog entry.



Sigh.



1st Day of School



Evil Twin: That's a topic! Thus, you have no life at all.



Me: ...



On the first day of school, I was pre-occupied with helping my class advisor cum lecturer to some regards of school administration and our class paperwork. Hectic it was but I managed to complete them with ease.



Nothing's too big or too tough for me to handle. I have promised myself that I should do things within my pace and not to be pressurized easily.



Of course, new term, new books. I was suprised to know that the total costs for the books accumulated to nearly fourty dollars.



For the next few days, I had to write a class chalet proposal. Careful planning needed to be done. The first time I organized the chalet for my class, we were lacking of food and entertainment.



After that incident, I promised and assured myself that it would not happen again. Months later, I organized another chalet which was more successful than the previous. This time round, there were enough food but still we were lacking of entertainment.



It's always never perfect. There's one saying, 'when you try to hard to be perfect, you always make blunder mistakes without knowing but when you try to tense it down, everything will go smoothly.'



So this time round, I shall stay within my limits and not to have too high expectations.



Signing Off,

Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment