Ads

Sunday, January 16, 2005

Keyboard Malfunction



I am getting really irritated with my keyboard. Sometimes certain alphabets have to be pressed twice to get it appear on screen. And it's more irritating when I realize my laptop sound is spoilt.



Thus the lack of updates.



Two days ago, I read on the paper to regards of Evelyn Tan's birth to a baby girl. Shockingly upset at the way she describe her newborn baby, "Why is my baby so ugly, her nose is so flat!"



How disgusted I was at her. Hey baby looks fine to me. There's absolutely nothing ugly about her. They were aiming for perfection. That is why everything they see is ugly.



"Is that my baby?" she asked.



Evil Twin: She's such a bitch. It's a good thing she was not recruited back by Mediacorp.



Signing Off,

Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment