Ads

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Starvation



I just had my supper so probably I would not be turning in anytime soon. I'd decided not to eat for the next 72 hours. Do not ask me why as for I do not have the answer to that question. Perhaps I am out of my mine.



But then again, those tsunami victims starved for many days before food supplies flowed in. I want to feel what they were felt back then; hunger. I want to see if I will be as strong-willed as them.







Pretty Girl: I am drinking this delicious soup and I can bet with ya that you are yearning for one. See me putting this spoon into my mouth! See how delicious this soup is! Yum!



Me: It looked rather plain to me. No effect!



Evil Twin: Oh really?



...



.....



TAKE THIS FOR AN APPETITE!







Evil Twin: Look at that mouth-watering pizza she's eating!



Girl: Thanks for the 5 dollars Evil Twin but I really can't finish this pizza. I feel like puking.



Me: Boo!



Signing Off,

Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment