Ads

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Evil Twin...



I switched on my laptop and prepare myself to write another entry on my blog. Today was yet another hectic day for me but...



What the heck? What's all this? Pure boredom! It's time for a change. It's time for me, Isaac's Evil Twin to take over for now. Previous entries make me tear to death! Yuck!



Have you heard about the latest news to regards of Brad Pitt and Jennifer Anniston's split. The media claimed they were the golden the couple. Does not seem like it to me. Mr. Jones and Mrs. Jones won't be too happy about that.



The cause for their break-up was puffy lips, Angelina Jolie. She, atrociously normal looking had recently made her lips far bigger than her ass. I wonder why she would want to ugly-fy herself further.



Tsk! Tsk!



Four years of being together is a short period of time. Shame on them for breaking up! Whatever it is, they are none of my concern.



A few days ago, I'd been having repetive nightmares of myself parading naked at Chinatown and jumping to the polluted and dirty Singapore River. That was not the worst yet. Fishes of various kinds decided to feed on my d*ck which seem to be 'worm' to them.



As if.



By now, all of you should now how vain we could get. "We" refers to Isaac and me of course. Being the better twin always makes Isaac inferior to me.



*Covers mouth and laugh so evilly*



Shut up! I can see you laughing. I know that I'm a shameless guy. No doubt about it.



Blasting Off,

Evil Twin

No comments:

Post a Comment