Ads

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Neglecting? I Hate You? - No!



Nowadays I'd been so pre-occupied with school administration documents, writing competitions and school projects that I'd neglected some of my friends. I would sincerely apologize for that.



I do not talk to you at school does not mean that I hate you or I do not care for you as a friend of mine. I do smile when I walk past you. But recently, some of you already gave me the cold shoulder. I know I should have done more than a smile.



"Too late, Next!" shouted my Evil Twin.



I was on my way home today from school when abruptly I was greeted by a stranger at the City Hall MRT Station. I was taken aback when she called me icyboy85.



Without having further thoughts, I knew she was my blog reader. I said Hi with a hearty joyful smile. We talked for quite a while before I decided to make myself scarce.



She had met me twice somewhere at Orchard with her two friends who were also my blog readers but never dare to approach me.



*Smile* If you see me on the street, just approach me ya!



Signing Off,

Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment