Ads

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Fiona Xie's Blog



I was browsing the internet when I chanced upon a Singapore celebrity's Blog. I had doubts at the start of celebrities having Blogs in the internet world.



Why would they waste their time writing Blogs when they can do something meaningful? Why would they have the time to blog amidst their hectic schedule?



I read the contents and writings and it seemed somewhat like hers. Yes, without a doubt the Blog belongs to Fiona Xie when I read Mr. Miyagi's and Xiaxue's latest entries.



Fans of Fiona's, you will be tinged with disappointment when you realize that her tagboard has been attacked by other blog readers. Harsh mean words are what you will read.



And I didn't realize Fiona could be so poetic. Read her writings and you will understand what I mean.



Click here to visit Fiona Xie's Blog.



I wonder which other celebrities owned Blogs too.



I'd come across a few interesting Blogs yesterday while I was surfing the internet. Those belong to past competitors, Selena and Benjamin in MyDreamD8 that was organized by Singtel.



And daily dosage of great entries from Razlan, Girl in Bionic Suit, Jaishree and June.



Ever since my Blog was nominated in Singapore Hottest Blog and listed in a certain magazine, I receive a whopping average 3000 readers a day.



Signing Off,

Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment