Ads

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Our 2nd Month Anninversary



I'd decided to take out yesterday's entry and save it as draft instead. It's better not to make my relationship with my other half deteriorate. But somehow my heart is somewhat pierced.



One minute please...



Evil Twin: La La La!



Yesterday, I left my house two minutes to nine and decided to board the train from Outram Park to my destination. Practically, I was in a rush. Everything I do was in a super fast pace.



But soon after tragedy befalls on me. While I was shaving my to-be-seen moustache, I grazed my upper lips. Pain egulfed me but there were no signs of blood. I walked away from the bathroom and proceeded to get clothed.



Then, I saw blood dripping to the floor. I rushed to the door size mirror and saw that my upper lip was bleeding profusely. The sight of blood just makes me sick.



I wiped it off and immediately left my house with the tissue still pressing against my lip. Minutes later, I threw the tissue away assured that my lip had stopped bleeding.



I boarded the train and sat near the door. Opposite were two young ladies. Apparently, they giggled every time they look at me. My first reaction was to stand up and slap those two ladies with my discman. But then again, they were not worthy enough for my discman.



The train arrived at my designated station and immediately rushed to meet my other half below the void deck. Before we met, I bought big breakfast meal from McDonalds for my other half's breakfast.



We met and sat at the empty seats. I suprised my other half with a soft toy which I recently bought. A bear and his name is Beanie. Beanie loves making joke - that's what he's good at; his forte.



Why did the man survive the fall from his 25th storey unit?



I pondered.



Evil Twin: I know! It's because he's not human!



Wrong...



Evil Twin: He can fly! He has a parachute on when he fell! He has nine lives!



Wrong, wrong and wrong!



Evil Twin: If all my answers wrong, then what's the right one then?



The answer is that he was lucky.



Evil Twin ran towards Beanie with a parang and...



Isaac: Let's get back to the show.



My other half wasn't suprised at all as my other half already predicted what I wanted to give.



Evil Twin: Wah! Your other half is a Psychic.



Shut up and let Isaac continue with his story. You are such a nuisance and pain in the ass, Evil Twin! shouted Beanie.



Everyone stared at Beanie. What a cute bear to say such brute words. Beanie ran hid behind my other half, ashamed. I'm still a cute bear, lamented Beanie.



After breakfast, we headed to Punggol End in search of Saga Seeds for my upcoming competition. We did not really manage to find any Saga Seeds till we went further down the forest. They were aplenty.



But we had to stop halfway as the sun was really blazing hot and making us perspire.



We went to Far East Plaza to get our neoprints taken to commemorate our 2nd month annniversary and later ate at a restaurant at the forth floor.



After lunch, we proceeded to Orchard MRT station. While we were walking, we saw flag-raisers. There were four girls asking for donations for a certain charity.



I decided to donate my coins to the most hardworking ones. My pick was the girl wearing spectacles which looks a little geeky to me. Nevertheless, she was persuasive and hardworking.



I dropped my coins into the can but was shockingly suprise when the girl gave a certain look to her friends. It was the hey-girls-I-got-more-donations-than-you or the hey-girls-they-decide-to-donate-to-me-as-I-am-pretty look. I tried not to giggle.

And then something happened. I saw a car approaching a blind man who was standing in the middle of the pedestrian crossing. Everyone look at him. Everything seemed slow motion.

Was the old man going to die?

I hurriedly left the place with my other half to avoid what was about to happen next. We went to several places in Singapore which captivated us.

At around ten, I sent my other half home.

Signing Off,

Shah Rizal Isaac



No comments:

Post a Comment