Ads

Wednesday, January 5, 2005

Training



For the past few days, it has been raining heavily especially in the morning. I pity my little sister who has to go to school while I am sleeping in my comfy bed, wrapped with a blanket to keep myself warm.



Do not envy me as for my school vacations will end pretty soon and I would not get to enjoy life anymore. I sigh with disappointment. They should extend the school vacations to a month or two more.



Yesterday, being the lazy me, I woke up in the afternoon. I was glad that I could see rays of lights coming to my bedroom window, suggesting that it was sunny. But soon after, the skies grew darker, threatening to rain.



I was called for in the kitchen by my grandma to carry all the laundries that were still hanging outside the kitchen window. Before I could even take in all the laundries, it began to rain.



I had to rush.



Afterward I decided to borrow my father exercising equipement, which was a 20KG dumbell. I realize it was time for me to train myself up.



I was pondering if weighing myself on the weighing machine every 15 minutes would help, but it didn't. I began to find it very foolish.



Let's take for example that there are two guys who has the same height and weigh the same 60kg but their body shapes are different. One has a protruding tummy while the other has a washbod.



So why weigh? Having a 55kg weight does not neccesarily means that I am slim. Having a 65kg weight does not neccesarily means one is fat or muscular. Then I concluded that I am talking gibberish.



As I was saying, I borrowed my father's dumbell which has a 20kg weight on it. I tested and was sure that 20kg is too much for me. I removed 10kg off from the dumbell.



Minutes later, I began carrying the dumbell, 20 times for each of my hands. It was still too heavy but I continued. In the end, I manage to complete.



Then I did push-ups and sit ups. Afterward, I did a 20 minutes run on my treadmill. Boy was I feeling tired.



After the entire training session, I decided to take a nap only to realize that I had overstretched my arm's muscle when I woke up.



Pain. Pain. Pain. But it does not matter.



Today I shall repeat my same training session again.



Signing Off,

Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment