Ads

Monday, January 24, 2005

Bull's Eyes



Do you still remember there was a contest on vote for your favorite SBS bus? I did just that by voting 1002 times. Alot it may seems and crazy I am to you but I believe there are others who will vote more than me.



While I was having my lessons in the morning, my cellular rang and I was greeted by a chirpy lady who told me that I'd won the SBS votiing competition. I was one out of the 100 winners.



Elated I was that I had forgotten to ask what prize I won. It does not matter as I am too happy to think of what prizes are in store for me.



But I believe with that many votes, I should be ranked the top five or so. Good luck to me!



Correction; I had won 1000 dollars and not 10000 dollars for another particular competition that I took part earlier this month.



Signing Off,

Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment