Ads

Sunday, August 31, 2014

#Selfies with my Blogger Friends, Besties and Cool Peeps! #FashionBeachFestival Rocks!

#Selfies with my besties, Jeffrey, Darryl, John Lu and Malaysian photographer Kenneth Yap.



#Insurgence for the win!


Hong Peng from the same blogging company as me. #TIN



My favorite DJ, Ryan Patrick and his sexy girlfriend and friend!


With Marc and Grace. Beautiful couple!



With Miss Red. She was smokin' hot and boy was she good at emceeing!


With CoCo. She flew all the way from Malaysia just to attend Fashion Beach Festival! Woohoo!


With Cherry and her friend! 



Awesome peeps! The guy is uber good looking in real person and the lady is really pretty! They're super uber efficient and friendly!


With Chrysan and her friend. I called them the blue girl and red girl! 



This awesome guy told me to tag #sexyboys on instagram!


With my bestie, Kent and his sista Kris!


Kelly and Zac!






Thanks #Insurgence for inviting me to Fashion Beach Festival for 2 consecutive years! More to come! It was an awesome night filled with booze and laughters! It was definitely a great way to celebrate my 10,000th blog entry! Woohoo!