Ads

Friday, August 8, 2014

Bad Service at Box Boss

The other day when I was at Box Boss North Point, I was served by a very rude staff. I wanted to get a monopod and a I Phone 5 cable. I couldn't locate where the monopod was placed so I asked one of the staffs there. 

The staff, a lady, stared at me and pointed to a shelf on her left. I tried to see where she was pointing at but still I can't find the monopod. So I asked her to bring me to the shelf. And then she shouted, "IT'S OVER THERE LA! YOU CANNOT SEE ISSIT?!"

Very rude. I didn't even bother going to the shelf with the monopod. I walked out of the shop, never wanting to step into Box Boss again.

I told my friends about this incident. What surprises me was they not only have rude staffs at North Point but also at Hougang Mall and Clementi Mall too. My friends were scolded by the staffs too.


Please don't waste your time setting up your businesses at Box Boss or even do your shopping here!