Ads

Friday, August 29, 2014

My 5 Days Trip to Bangkok

The last time I took Singapore Airlines was like 3 years ago. And now here I am again flying to Bangkok via Singapore Airlines.

Selfie before boarding!

When you reach the Bangkok airport, remember to take your free 3G Tourist Inter Sim card at the train station. It's free!


It was a fun Bangkok trip. From going to GOGO bars to shopping at Platinum, Pratunam, MBK to sight-seeing at Chao Praya River, Asiatique, The Grand Palace and eating good food at Chatrium, Billion Beef etc, I definitely enjoyed this trip thoroughly.



Selfie before partying at DJ Station!


With Rei and Albert going to Platinum!






Bottoms up!


The top floor of Chatrium Hotel!















With Mr. Por!


This photo look so wrong at many levels!






Enjoyed my Mango Sticky Rice!


Will Starbucks sue Star Back?



I am really happy that I was able to meet up with a few of my blog readers in Bangkok.