Ads

Friday, July 30, 2010

Lunch With Felicia / I Can't Take Jumping Photos

Yesterday was definitely the most tiring day ever from travelling from one end to another end of Singapore.

After all the travelling, I finally had time to have lunch with Felicia.

We went to the food court to eat. Good food may not neccesarily come from restaurants, ya?



Yes, LO AND BEHOLD! My new hair color!





FELICIA, YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY SKILLS SUCKS!

HAHAHA!

How can you cut off my hair when its the most vital part of the photo?!

After that, I met up with Kent at Marina Square and took HELL LOTS OF PHOTOS!












Haha, caught off guard!




I wanted to take photos of Kent jumping but I failed several times. GEEZ.


Then we decided to do some window shopping but it turned out to be shopping instead.

I bought a tee shirt for myself and a necklace for Kent.

It's his birthday present as his birthday is approaching!




At night, we met up with Eric.

You see my hair?

Remember, earlier I said my hair was unkempt? It was really messy. But who cares?

No comments:

Post a Comment