Ads

Monday, July 26, 2010

Advertorial; Watson Face Masks!

You know I don't do facials! Because if I do, alot of pimples will pop out from my face. I hate it!





But Watson was kind enough to let me try their face masks!





I used the Lavender Face mask.



Wait, before you guys start to ask why do I need to use a face mask since pimples will break out from my face?



Take a look at my current condition of my face.









Still not visible to your eyes?








LOOK AT THE SIDES OF MY NOSE! SO RED! AND THE SKINS ARE PEELING OFF!

So I applied the mask on my face.


Easy to use!





After spreading the mask evenly on your face, leave it on for 15 to 30 minutes.



My face definitely felt cleaner and smoother but of course, I have to keep on using the mask to see the effect.
To get your FACE MASK, you can visit your nearest Watson stores!
Do give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment