Ads

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Ellen Page Is Sensational




You can always tell a present and future star. They radiate. There's no better word for it. Looks, size, mannerisms, etc., are secondary. What counts is *presence*, that indefinable something that marks the also-ran from the star.


It's all rooted in deep self-confidence, despite the appearance of the girl-next-door quality.


Deep down, bona fide stars, like Ellen Page, have a belief in their right to take up space, to shine, to make a difference in the lives of others. And good for her!
She's born in 1987 which means she only 23. 2 years younger than me!
And her acting skills are brilliant!
The first time I fell in love with her was when she acted in HARD CANDY.
5 years ago...
Simply a great movie revolving around JUST a pedophile and her.
Here's a tralier of the movie,





Hard Candy was before Juno.

I never had the chance to catch Juno. Soon, I promise.

Then, just now, I went to watch Inception.

Let me tell you something; you must go watch it.

Reviews alittle later.

Ellen Page, as usual acted great!

No comments:

Post a Comment