Ads

Friday, July 23, 2010

Its Time; I Will Tell You A Secret

The best way to keep negativity out of your life is to zone them out and keep happy in.

Why bother getting unhappy over little stuffs?

Concentrate on the bigger picture on how to be happy.



Let me tell you something, when you are happy, you will radiate with a certain positive glow on our skin. You will shine.



You will be confident.

You will only be confident if you are happy.



What's the point of being hateful to people you don't really like?

Be happy that you have these hateful people to remember you as the person who doesn't hate on them even no matter how repulsive they are.

Let me ask you guys something? Let me ask those who are close to me.

Do you see me sad often?

Do you see me get angry easily?

Do you see me scold?

Do you see me throw tantrum?

No I don't believe in all that.

If you're happy, people around you will be happy. And happy people work better than sad , and angry people. So what's there a need to scold? What's there a need to throw tantrum? What's there a need to be sad?

Even when things doesn't go your way, don't fret. There must be a reason behind it all.

Don't have the defeatus attitude in you.

Be a happy person!

Be happy!

Happy will lead you somewhere greater.

I am not here to try to inspire you guys.

I am here to tell you I am a happy person.

On a sidenote; I am really glad that my manager handed me a few things to do. I am glad because I am able to assist her. She's going to give birth soon. In a short span of time, I manage to deliver the tasks that she gave me on time or even faster than the given time she gave to me.

I manage to complete 2 out of 3 tasks she told me to do.

I am going to complete the 3rd task very very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment