Ads

Friday, July 16, 2010

GLEE Bags 19 Nominations


The Emmys, has just been unveiled. this year's nomination list sees first-time nominee and hit musical-comedy drama series, Glee, with 19 nominations in the bag.

Centered on high school kids who make up members of the school's show choir team, this series won a 2010 Golden Globe nod for Best Television Show -- Musical or Comedy and the recent People's Choice Awards for Favourite New TV Comedy.

Highly lauded for bringing back old-school tunes and reinventing classic hits, will Glee rake in more accolades at the upcoming Emmy Awards?

But I have not watched GLEE.

Is it really that good?

It's the same like when Norah Jones won 8 awards.

I was like, "Who is she? Who is Norah Jones...?"

I guess I have to watch GLEE and find out myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment