Ads

Friday, July 23, 2010

I Am Sick Again




I am sick again. I am down with a terrible flu and cough. I hope they would go away.

I don't want to take M.C.

I have to work because I need to fulfil a certain target that I am closing in soon.

I love working in my current company. Its a pity for those who have left the company ungracefully without knowing that there are alot of good benefits for us employees.

Wait, is there such a word as ungracefully? Hmmm...


Those newbies always complain they get tired of working in the same place overtime and they need new exposure.


Let me tell you this.

They don't know the harsh reality of the real world yet.


They haven't seen the real world yet.

Other places have even more or even GREATER harshness in dealing with employees. They would not want to even give a second chance. One mistake and you're out.

Come on, let's face it.

Those newbies have alot of things to learn. If you're not willing to learn and explore, maybe you want to go back to school to study the principles of being humble, accepting to learn and grow and show gratitude to what you have.

Else you are either going to keep on job hopping because the job isn't your cup or tea or you may just lose the job due to your stubborness of willing to grow and learn.

I love my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment