Ads

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Its Been A Week...





Its been a week since I visited blogs that are often filled with negativities. And I am proud of that. Because normally, I will be reading all these blogs by now.


But no, curiosity always kills the cat.


A few of us, including my close friends made a pact not to visit blogs that kill positive auras and inputting negative ones in their blog.


I am so, SO HAPPY!


*Pat on my back!* Woohoo!


Its like you're an alcoholic and you are stopping the compulsive drinking.


Its like you're a smoker and you are quitting smoking.


End.


On a side note, I am going to be very, very busy later.


I have to go to my another outlet which I am in charge of at Choa Chu Kang to see how they are doing, then I have to proceed to Causeway to pass my 'present' to one of the in charge there. LOL!


And then I have to go Bugis to deliver an item to the in charge there. Then meet up with Felicia for lunch at 2.


I will be planning to meet Kent at 4, roam around Orchard Road.


Then at night, meet up with Eric.


OMG. I should be recuperating at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment