Ads

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Funny Conversations With Stanley

"So how? How did the girl react to you when you gave her the big carebear ..." I asked.

Stanley replied, "She said three words."

"Thank you much?" I replied.

"No... Its I love you..."

"Then how you react to that?" I asked.

"I said the four words to her." he replied.

I keep quiet for a few seconds before I replied him...

"Can I Fuck You?" I said.
"Was that the words you said?" I continued.

He walked towards the table with alarm clocks, took them by the hands and hit me on the head.

I fainted.














No, I was just joking.

Wait...

I am just joking on the hitting me part.

I really did said that to him.

Then I realized he said to her, "I love you too..."

Those were the four words.

No comments:

Post a Comment