Ads

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Busy End Of July/Month Of August

I will be busy from next Monday onwards.

I am certain those I will be listing below will happen and the days in between are still not confirmed yet.

Really busy...

On Monday, I will be heading down to one of my other outlets that I am taking care of now which is located at LOT ONE to have a hearty talk with my colleagues who are working there. Then I have to proceed to KINTA ROAD, to collect my free pair of tickets to watch Sorcerer's Apprentice from NuffNang.

Then, I will be heading down to watch a piano recital with Eric in Town.

On 29th July, I am visiting the PERANAKAN MUSEUM and THE ASIAN CIVILISATION MUSEUM for my advertorials.


On 30th July, Friday night, I will be celebrating one of my colleague's birthday.

On 3rd August, I am going to SINGFEST, (it's free for me btw, usual tics price is $150) to watch Katy Perry, Wondergirls and many others. Many thanks to ERIC.

On 5th August, I will be doing a GARNIER Roll on Advertorial.

On the 22nd August to the 26th August, off I will go to HONG KONG / TAIWAN!

Then one of the days in August, all the in charge will have a gathering at UNIVERSAL STUDIOS! FREE LUNCH or maybe DINNER! and of course, free ticket to go in Universal Studio! Woohoo!



And two of the days in August (probably before 16th August), I will be having a chalet at SENTOSA!

On the 16th of August is the brand new start of Eric's and company's BISTRO located at PASIR RIS! I am going to do advertorials for them!

I would like to thank GOD for giving me so many good things at one go.

OR should I say KARMA.

When I do good, I get greatness back.

No comments:

Post a Comment