Ads

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Grossed Out. Stupid Nightmare

I dreamt an awful dream.

I can't really remember the details vividly but I can still remember what the dream was about.

I was in an isolated place. I walked and walked but nobody was there. Abruptly, a cat stood in front of me.

The next thing I know, I felt pain in my groin area. And then I saw blood.

I took off my shorts and saw that blood was spurting out from my groin.

I saw one deep cut.

WTF!

Then I was in another place, this time in a room. A very white room.

Okay, this is going to be alittle explicit ya.

You know guys have either cut or uncut dicks, right?

So what I saw in the dream was I had, erm, an uncut dick. So what happened was the skin was sliced into half.

And the next thing I know I clipped the skins back with paperclips.

WTF, right?

I was so frightened, I woke up abruptly from my sleep which was around 5am and didn't dare to sleep till it was 530am.

Geez.

No comments:

Post a Comment