Ads

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Bad, Bad Dreams

I had two consecutive bad dreams just now.

1. Everyone seems to be against me. In my furst dream I wasn't me. I was this blond hair girl who has a very hot temper.

I was water skiing when abruptly I hit the shore hard and twisted both my ankles.

I shouted for help and in just a few seconds help came. As they examined both my ankles, they said I would be fine. All they did was pull my ankles really hard and told me they would be okay.

The next thing I know, I was at a restaurant and they gave me a plate of fries and fried chicken. I shouted at them, "Why would I want to eat these now when I am in pain!?!"

And they said, "All you needed is a good meal."

I erupted and started to throw temper. I shouted, "This staff XXX has really bad service. He gave me food sintead of curing my legs. And he just gave me one painkiller!"

All the customers in that restaurant looked at me like I was some kind of a weirdo.

Then a boy came in and starts to pour ribena on me. I got so angry, I took a bottle of plain water, opened the cap, and pour on him too.

After that I walked away and called my dearest.

My dearest answered the phone.

The first word that came out from my dearest mouth was, "FUCK THEM..."

I asked what happened...

"You still remember about this stalker you told me about that keeps on stalking you? Now he knows where you live!" my dearest claimed.

Then before I could even talk to my dearest, I woke up.

Apparently I was awakened by a call made by my dearest.

A wake up call. HOW FREAKY IS THAT?

Then I fell asleep back.

This time my colleagues from Compass Point, Adrian and another unidentified girl gave me tickets to Jay Chou concert.

It was held at Simei 930pm.

But I didnt go.

I overslept.

The next thing I know, I had a converesation with Adrian. I was apologizing to him.

Then he said, "Its $175 leh..."

"But its a fake Jay Chou. I redeemed the tickets to buy clothes at COTTON ON. Very cheap. $7 only..."

Then I wake up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment