Ads

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Bowling @ Safra Yishun Past Midnight

We were so happy, we all had to celebrate! We achieved a great result today overall! So Saiful, Shela, Angela, Tessa. Mariana and I went to Safra Yishun to play BOWLING!


Saiful love posing for the camera and every time he already had his photo taken, he would ask, "Is my face shiny?"




Oh man, it felt good to meet up with them for some fun and laughters again!




Mariana's first round of bowling was superb. She had alot of STRIKES!



Angela's first time bowling!


Wah, I tell you ah, ... THE GIRLS BOUGHT ALOT OF FOOD.

Oh my god, I have been eating alot for the past few nights. I am so going to balloon up!




Shela posingfor the camera!




OMG, SAIFUL is a pervert.

Look at him staring at SHELA's BUTT!

SO INTENSE!




Victory to me!

Mariana and I.







Finale; Saiful tossed Angela in the air!

No comments:

Post a Comment