Ads

Sunday, August 15, 2010

A Trip To J.B, City Square

Its been quite a while since I stepped into J.B. And boy was I in a mood to shop.

PERFECT OPPORTUNITY!

Eric, Joanne and I headed to Season's to have our lunch first before proceeding to 'wreck' havocs at the shops there!



I ordered Half Spring Chicken.

Let me tell you something, for the whole day we were in J.B, the waitress from Seasons and the later restaurant that we had our dinner at jotted down wrong orders!

What the hell?


Anyway, I ordered Coke Float.

The half spring chicken was nice but its still nothing compared to Arnold's Fried Chicken.






After eating, we had lots of energy and spent most of the time scouting for the things we like!

Initially, we wanted to watch a movie there as its cheap but we didn't have the time to do so.





Not alot of photos were taken because I was BUSY SHOPPING!

We had our dinner soon after at a traditional Malay restaurant!

The waiter wrote the wrong order!

Second time in a day!

Maybe...

Maybe...

HE wanted to test my patient and to see if I will flare up again like the TAXI incident at Vivocity.


We ordered Fish Head Curry, Fried Eggs, Fried Sotong, Sambal Prawns and Rendang Daging.







All in all, we were compensated with the delicious food there!


We left J.B around ten plus and headed to Joanne's house to play WII.



My arms are fucking aching now!

No comments:

Post a Comment