Ads

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

KBox @ Cineleisure / The Cheap Korean Food!

Its been a long time since I had Korean food!

I met up with Eric and Joanne and had Korean food at a restaurant opposite Orchard Central.






Then we went to Cineleisure to play games at the arcade there! Woohoo! I went straight to the basketball game!






And we went to check out Scape.


I was shocked and elated at the same time to see 98.7 station is situated there.


I SAW ROSS and SHANE! WOOHOO!


I was mad happy!


ROSS smiled at us!


....



....



....



Ok, maybe, I am really too over the top.


After that we went back to Cineleisure to SING at K Box!





Do you know that if you sing at K box from Sunday to Thursday, it is $8.00?



Oh my god, how cheap is that?









Fantastic day! Great company!

No comments:

Post a Comment