Ads

Sunday, August 8, 2010

inSing; A Brand New Look And A Whole New Level Of AWESOMENESS!

I recently attended an inSing.com event which was held at VivoCity GV. We were briefed on how great the newly improved inSing.com is and of course after which we watched the Salt movie Screening!

inSing is the leading local search and lifestyle guide and it has many, many awesome features!











From Fashion to Food to Movies and reviews and many others.

inSing has just recently unveil a brand new look introducing with larger images, improved navigation and a more pleasing and FRESH layout.


But of course, since I am an online user, I will be interested in the food section and of course the movie section!


inSing has a comprehensive list of movie showtimes for all cinemas in Singapore only available at glance, a service offered only ON inSing.com




Corporate discounts on Golden Village tickets purchased through inSing.com, no strings attached!



Tickets are priced at $8.80 for weekends (Fridays to Sundays) and $7 for weekdays (Mondays to Thursdays), making them the most affordable tickets available online.



And note, ITS HASSLE FREE to purchase TICKETS online.




And if you are not sure of what movie to watch, read the reviews. Then pick your choice!


If you have not register yourself yet, DO NOW! What are you waiting for?


Repeat after me,





I love inSing, I will worship it!





I love inSing, I cannot live without you.




After the briefing on inSing.com, we were the first few to watch SALT!

Oh my god, I have been writing in my previous entry on how much I love the movie even though I have not watched it yet. I have been writing in a few posts that I MUST BE THE FIRST FEW TO WATCH IT!

Finally, my wish was granted.

I want to thank NUFFNANG and inSing!

Salt is a 2010 American action-thriller starring Angelina Jolie, Liev Schreiber, and Chiwete Ejiofor.



SALT is definitely better than any OTHER BOND movie.

And I wanted to watch Salt badly because of ANGELINA JOLIE.



Tom Cruise was initially secured for the lead, the script was ultimately rewritten for Jolie.









I was thankful it wasn't Tom who acted.








Evelyn Salt is a CIA officer who swore an oath to duty, honour, and country. When she is accused by a defector of being a Russian sleeper spy, Salt goes on the run to clear her name and ultimately prove she is a patriot.















Using all her skills and years of experience as a covert operative, she must elude capture and protect her husband or the world's most powerful forces will erase any trace of her existence.










People don't seem to like this movie as much as I DO.








I will definitely give this movie 4 STARS!

4 / 5!

Here is the trailer!














No comments:

Post a Comment