Ads

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Project Ask; 1st Question

Miss. Dewi Sugendra emailed me and asked,

"Do you define yourself as a good or a bad guy?"

I am a mix of both. I am a good guy as well as bad.

I am good because;

1. I get really emotional seeing the homeless and the elderly on the streets asking for donations. I will never fail to donate a few dollars to them.

In fact, I will be visiting an old folks home with my friends in NOV on one of my off days.

2. I am too giving. Whatever requests my colleagues want, they will get if the requests are within my means. I am always there for my friends. I put them first before myself.

3. I listen. When anyone needs a listening ear, I will be there. I will give them my advices and my full support!

I am bad because;

1. When nobody is looking, I curse a lot. There will be 4 to 5 words of vulgarities in a sentence.

2. I lie without having any second thoughts. When I lie I make sure my lie will be damn perfect. And I will not have any regrets lying.

3. I have split personality. I switch personalities like snapping my fingers.


No comments:

Post a Comment